Friday, January 23, 2015

//FAMILY HISTORY: THE BEGINNING//


Brian and I met in the fall of 2005 when I began to work for his parents at a Farmer's Market near Philly. It was a bit intimidating to have to talk to and work with the boss's son, but he was always friendly and helpful- maybe a little too friendly sometimes and that was even more intimidating :-) I knew we had a connection though, when his mom stated one day that he just does not talk very much to anyone; he was usually very talkative and funny with me. We had fun working together and slowly started to build a friendship beyond work. A year after we met, we started dating.

After one year and eight months of dating, he proposed marriage and we planned a wedding in 4.5 months. We got married September 28, 2008 on a rainy ((beautiful)) day.

There is something so comforting and secure knowing that you are 100% committed to someone, and them to you. Love is a choice, every day, whether it comes easy or not. It is not always easy to choose love, but it is always right and worth it.


//I found the one whom I love with all my heart.
I held on to him and now I won’t let him go. Song of Solomon 3:4//

No comments:

Post a Comment